Welcome to Something a Little Different
Is your resume doing its job? If not, then you’ve come to the right place. We create the documents professional and mid-level professionals must have to secure interviews.
We know what it takes to get you to the interview. Your resume is your most valuable selling tool. We know what needs to be on the resume. We know what questions to ask, what information should be on the resume, and what to focus on to get your foot in the door. We talk to recruiters, hiring managers and employers. We know what they want to know about you, what keywords they are using in their keyword scanning machines, and we know how it should look. We can help you identify your personal brand and let it shine through on your resume. Our writers create award-winning, eye-catching resumes that stop the reader in their tracks.
We Aren’t Your Average Resume Company
Proudly we boast the “best of the best” resume writers that make us one of the top resume companies in the world. We have a variety of provocative resume samples to look at and choose from. Every project is edited by our professional proof readers that proof your package from start-to-finish. We engage you in a one-on-one approach that turns what could be a cold, “internet” experience into a collaborative, fun and enjoyable one that makes us different from other companies.
Why We Are Different
We offer ONE package. That’s right. One. One customized package created uniquely for you.
Forget having to scroll back and forth to decide “which package” would be right for you, while anxiety is building as you try to make “the right choice”. Our approach turns something stressful into something fun! We offer every document you’ll need for your job search in one package: resume, cover letter, thank you letter, ASCII (.txt) resume and PDF resume. Plus, we also send you a *bonus* document– a professional Reference Page that will match your entire package and make it complete.
The best part about your package is that you get to choose what your resume looks like! Scroll through our 40+ samples and choose which one you like. When you place you order, simply add the sample you love to your cart and the writer will create your resume to look just like the one you chose! No surprises, no disappointments if the resume doesn’t look the way you hoped it would, and no guessing.
How We Work
After you’ve chosen your format, simply place your order on our Order Page. You will be partnered with a certified professional resume writer who specializes in your field. They will contact you to set up a consultation time to gather information and brainstorm so they may begin compiling everything they need for your document creation. Once they have finished the first draft, our professional proof readers will review them. Your proofed documents are sent to you within 5 days. You and the writer will go through our revision process, and create a finished resume package that will WOW employers. You will work one-on-one with your writer until project completion.
It’s a simple, effective and enjoyable process that has worked for thousands of happy professionals in transition.
Simply put, our writers are “the best of the best”. Chosen by a Certified Master Resume Writer and an Academy Certified Resume Writer, our writers are award winners and nominees. They know what it takes to get your resume noticed. They don’t write the same old boring, drab resumes you see everywhere else, they get creative, while articulating your message, and get your resume noticed. You need our writers. Your career depends on it.
Don’t forget, we also have a professional proofing staff that proofs your project from start to finish.
What You Get
- Professional Resume
- Professional Cover Letter
- Thank You Letter Template (this is a must! after the interview)
- ASCII Resume Version (for online job posting and keyword scanning machines)
- PDF Resume Version (for emailing purposes)
- *Bonus* gift- Reference Page
What Else You Should Consider
LinkedIn is the hottest way to network these days. You literally have access to millions of employers and professionals. How is your LinkedIn profile? Have you been getting many hits? If not, you should be! Our clients are being “found” on LinkedIn, resulting in interviews—and best of all—jobs.
Let our LinkedIn profile developers do it for you! We KNOW what needs to be on the profile and what will get you noticed. We stay very current on the way LinkedIn works and the quickest way for you to be found. We will also send you an eTutorial about social networking and the best way to use your LinkedIn profile (and others!). So, stop stressing about it and let us do it for you.
Only $100 when you order a resume package!
Recruiter Resume Distribution- Want a jump start on your job search? Send your resume to recruiters! We have a database of over 15,000 recruiters who are looking to partner you with the companies they are working with.
Unlike a typical “resume blast”, this database content is specifically targeted and based on your unique preferences and project parameters. It’s updated bi-monthly and has some of recruiting’s biggest names: Korn Ferry, Global Recruiters, Boyden, Heidrick & Struggles and many more.
Don’t wait for a recruiter to contact you, take control of your future and email them!
Only $150 when you order a resume package!
Nationally Renowned, Award Nominated Writers
We are pleased to boast that our writers consistently enter, are nominated for, and win these awards each year. They are considered the “best of the best” out of dozens of writers and hundreds of resumes!
Creating Resumes For ALL Industries
Resume555 can help you create powerful resume and cover letter campaigns that will jump start your job search and serve as your most valuable selling tool. We have the knowledge, expertise and skill you need at very affordable prices.
Want to see samples of our professional resumes?
We have created powerful Resumes for the following industries. Please note, we could not add every single industry as the list would be too long… if you don’t see your specialty on here, just ask us!
Resumes for the Agricultural Industry
– Agriculture Resumes, Horticulture Resumes, Farming Resumes, Fishing Industry Resumes…
Resumes for Business Management/Development
– Business Development Resumes, Project Management Resumes, Strategic Planner Resumes, Start Up Business Resumes…
Resumes for Creative Arts Industry
– Artistic Resumes, Event Planner Resume, Creative Resumes, Design Resumes, Print Resumes, Photography Resumes, Technical Writer Resumes, Journalist Resumes, Graphic Artist Resumes…
Resumes for Educators
– Education Resumes, Teacher Resumes, Instructor Resumes, Para Pro Resumes, Early Childhood Directors Resumes…
Resumes for Finance Careers
– Finance Resumes, Entry Level Stocks & Commodities Resumes, Accounting Resumes, Banking Resumes, Financial Analyst Resumes, Entry Level Investment Resumes, Taxation Resumes…
Resumes for Government Jobs
– Government Resumes, Military-to-Civilian Resumes, Federal Resumes, Security Resumes, Police Officer Resumes, Police Sergeant Resumes, Loss Prevention Resumes, Code Compliance Resumes, Special Advisor Resumes…
Resumes for Human Resources
– Human Resource Resumes, Training & Development Resumes, Instructional Design Resumes, Organizational Development Resumes, HR Generalist Resumes, Labor Relations Resumes, Program Management Resumes…
Resumes for Healthcare Professionals
– Medical Industry Resumes, Healthcare Resumes, Nursing Resumes, Intern Resumes, Physician Resumes, CV’s, Research Resumes…
Resumes for IT Jobs
– IT Resumes, IT Technician Resumes, Network/Systems Administrator Resumes, Web Design Resumes, Internet Security Resume, Software Developer Resumes, Systems Analyst Resumes, E-Commerce Resumes, IT Application Resumes…
Resumes for Law Professionals
– Entry Level Lawyer Resumes, Legal Resumes, Paralegal Resumes, Legal Secretary Resumes…
Resumes for Manufacturing, Production & Operations Jobs
– Engineering Resumes, Quality Control Resumes, Production Resumes, Construction Resumes, Manufacturing Resumes, Machining Resumes, Distribution Resumes, Maintenance Resumes, Machine Operator Resumes, Safety Operations Resumes, Fabrication Resumes, Operations Resumes (all types)…
Resumes for Non-Profit/Human Service Industries
– Non-Profit Resumes, Charitable Organization Resumes, Museum Curator Resumes, Fundraising Resumes, Grant Writing Resumes, Environmental Resumes…
Resumes for Office/Administrative/Clerical Jobs
– Customer Service Resumes, Administrative Resumes, Office & Clerical Resumes, Receptionist Resumes, Office Management Resumes, Executive Assistant Resumes…
Resumes for Sales & Marketing Professionals
– Sales Resumes, Purchasing Resumes, Global Sourcing Resumes, Marketing Resumes, Business Development Resumes, Communications Resumes, Brand Management Resumes, Merchandiser/Planner Resumes, Advertising Resumes, Public Relations Resumes, Media Relations Resumes, Customer Service Resumes, Special Events/Event Planner/Coordinator Resumes and more…
Resumes for Technicians
– Technician Resumes, HVAC Resumes, Fiber Optic Technician Resumes and much more…